Dear Angele...

by - July 06, 2011

Happy Birthday to my darling best friend!

Dearest Angele,
I've known you as long as I can remember. We've grown up together, (although we're not done yet!) and experienced many milestones together. I am truly blessed to be able to call you my friend, and I am honoured to have you call me yours. You are probably the sweetest, kindest, most compassionate and forgiving person I know, and I look up to you. I do wish I was more like you! May God grant you joy and happiness today, and every day afterwards. 
Love,Gwen


You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. It's Angele's birthday today? I have to send her an email!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, you're so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I am on a website now that you can do collaborative stories on... would you mind if I used my part of our story (Briony's parts) to start a collab with some other people? It will probably turn out being really different.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never mind my last comment. I decided that no one could make that story as awesome as we made it. : )

    Are you planning on starting "Notes From Elven Princesses" again? We could do it on that website I mentioned, Protagonize.com. It might be easier that way.

    ReplyDelete

Be kind. I ♥ comments.

Powered by Blogger.